Here are some of our hints of excessive Summer bicycle riding. Share some of yours with us!!
- Your arms and legs have a much, much, deeper tan than the rest of your body.
- You have pale patches around each eye from your sunglasses.
- All of your clothing smells like sunscreen...and will for months.
- All of your clothing is designed for bike riding.
- You have a huge appetite for all types of food - all the time.
- You cant drink any liquid unless it comes from your water bottle.
- You ride around with clothes attached to your back bike rack so they will dry.
- You sleep really well at night. And can take short naps anywhere.
- Beer and Water seem about the same strength.
- The lip gloss you have been searching for is found - in a gooey mass at the bottom of a pannier.
- You can't get the song" On The Road Again" (preferably the Willie Nelson version) out of your head.
Have an amusing or insightful ( or insightfully amusing ) tip about how you know when you've been riding your bicycle A LOT! Share it with us!
And look for Hints Of Excessive WInter Bicycle Riding---coming this Winter!