Bicycle Tour Rates
- Approx. 2-3/4 hours in length
- Includes: Bicycle, Helmet, Tour Guide, Water
- US$60.23 per person ($55 plus $5.23 local sales tax)
EXTENDED TOURS ( Ballard/Fremont, Capitol Hill or Georgetown Tours ) - - 3-1/2hours in length - extended Tour starts on Sunday and Wednesday. The North end tour starts downtown, heads north along the waterfront to the Ballard Locks, onto the Fremont, and then back along Lake Union to our start point. Georgetown tour finds us peddling into South Seattle, over and across the Duwamish River, and through Harbor Island area. Capitol Hill tour goes up from downtown into some of the older, more residential parts of the city, before descending to University Of Washington campus, Fremont and South Lake Union. See booking page for schedule.
- Includes: Bicycle, Helmet, Tour Guide, Route Planning. Seattle Bicycle Map, Stainless Steel water bottle
- USD$93.08 per person ($85 plus $8.08 local sales tax)
BAINBRIDGE ISLAND TOUR - WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY MORNINGS
- Five hours in length. We start at our downtown Seattle office, take a ferry across Elliott Bay to Bainbridge Island, and ride about 18 miles along beaches, and tree lined roads. There are some hills on this ride, so probably not a good choice for those who are hill-phobic. We also stop at a bakery for delicious treats, and visit (in season) the local Farmers' Market to see what goodies are grown locally. We conclude with a ferry ride back into Seattle, enjoying the skyline and water views. Great half day tour.
- Includes: Bicycle, Helmet, Tour Guide, Route Planning. Seattle Bicycle Map, Stainless Steel water bottle, ferry fees and bakery stop included
- USD$147.83 per person ($135 plus $12.83 local sales tax)
* Online using our enrollment/sign up program. Payment processed by PayPal.
* Walk-ups - Payment in cash, or via our wireless credit card processing __________________________________________
* MONDAYS Closed (unless special tour booking)
* TUESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY
- First ride at 10:00 AM. - Second ride at 1:30 PM
* WEDNESDAY - First ride ( BAINBRIDGE ) at 8:00 AM. - Second ride ( EXTENDED ) at 1:45 PM
- Bainbridge Island ride, 8AM - advance reservation required. On-line registration closes 18 hours in advance of event
- Second ride ( standard 2 hour City Tour ) leaves at 1:30 PM
* SUNDAY and WEDNESDAY - Extended Tour Ride (three hour) to Ballard Locks, Fremont, Lake Union.
- Sunday at 10: 45 PM - Wednesday at 1:45 PM
PLEASE ARRIVE FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLY SO WE CAN CHECK YOU IN.
Custom Tour Info for your group and special events WE LOVE TO WORK WITH YOU AND YOUR GROUP TO CREATE A SPECIAL GROUP RIDE !!
Bike tours are our priority and take precedence over bike rentals. But if bikes are available we do offer them. We don't carry tandems or road bikes, or children sized bikes at this time. But we do offer our tried and true commuter bicycle. Terms for our
CANCELLATIONS - If you don't show up - The entire amount paid will be forfeited.
* PLEASE ARRIVE FIFTEEN MINUTES EARLY SO WE CAN CHECK YOU IN.
* Dress for the weather. Flat shoes are preferred. We ride casual-and leisurely.
RAIN - We do ride in the light rain. We have found our skin to be remarkably waterproof and that the urban sights of Seattle are just as good and sometimes better when a little water is added.. So:
* Bring a rain resistant jacket if you have one.
* We do offer vinyl ponchos for those without.
* If you want a hat, bring something that fits tight to your head with no brim ( watch or skull cap) that will fit under the helmet. We also sell caps and gloves.
* It is mandatory to wear a bicycle helmet when riding a bicycle in Seattle, and you can't ride our bikes unless you agree to wear one.
If by some chance it is absolutely drenching wet, snowing, icy, or intolerably hot we will cancel the tour, refund the total amount you have paid, and congregate in some nearby cafe to sip hot chocolate or iced tea and talk about the next time we can ride together.
Rides with us and has fun!
Custom Tours? Contact Us
206 356-5803 text or phone